How to unsubscribe a parent from emails (previous or existing user with an account):
- Go to the parent's account in Salesforce.
- Click on the parent's name under 'Contacts'.
- Click 'Edit' at the top.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick 'Email Opt Out'.
- Click 'Save'.
- Select 'Manage External User' at the top.
- Select 'Log into Community as User'.
- Once in the Parent Hub, select the parent's name in the top right corner.
- Select 'My Profile'.
- Click 'Edit' under the parent's details at the top.
- Untick 'Email me Weekly Reports'.
- Click 'Update'.
This process ensures that the parent does not receive any future email correspondence.