How to change your child's curriculum?
A parent can change their child's curriculum in their parent account. See the instructions below.
1. Log in to the Parent Dashboard using the following link: https://parent.3plearning.com
2. On the Home page, find the child you wish the change the Mathletics curriculum for
3. Click the 'Update' button on the Assigned Curriculum section
4. Select a different 'Country' if needed, otherwise leave it unchanged
5. Select the 'Grade/Year' you wish to alter
6. Select the 'Course/Curriculum' you wish to alter
7. Click 'Update'
- There will be an overlap of activity names in the new curriculum. If you click on each topic, there will be new activities displayed that haven't yet been completed.
- Some activities from the previous curriculum will not be clear if they are part of the next year's curriculum. Students can re-complete any activities that have been carried over as a form of revision. The questions will not be the same, as they are selected from a bank of thousands of questions, meaning the child will never be presented with the same 10 questions twice.